Business and Commercial Law Matters
Protect Your Best Interests – Call Our Lawyers
Every business faces the same challenges when it comes to maximizing revenue and making strategic decisions for the future. Our Irvine business and commercial law attorneys at Geraci Law Firm are committed to assisting businesses ranging from small startups to multinational corporations. A strategic and experienced business lawyer can help you consider every legal alternative before making your choices, allowing you to have informed opinions on the matters at hand.
Securing a lawyer to assist you in business formation as well as business governance means that you can focus on your areas of expertise while we focus on your legal alternatives. You can be confident that your decisions going forward will be well-informed by the counsel of our attorneys who have substantial experience serving both small and corporate clients.
The attorneys at our firm are familiar with the intricate regulations of a variety of complex industries. We have extensive experience handling business transactions and litigation for companies involved in construction, contracting, finance, insurance, real estate, retail, trade and wholesale, manufacturing, technology, telecommunications, utilities, transportation, health care, biotechnology, and nonprofit institutions such as charities, schools, and co-ops.
The following is a list of some of the services we provide:
- Business formation services, including our affordable business formation package for fledgling companies, complex or multi-entity formations such as corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), general and limited partnerships, and joint ventures
- Corporate governance issues, including annual meetings, resolutions, record keeping and other requirements to limit personal liability
- Business transactions, contract negotiation, drafting, and review
- Business disputes, including business litigation and arbitration regarding partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, and other contentious issues
- Financing matters, such as stock option plans, stock purchase plans, employment incentives, promissory notes, security agreements, and other loan transactions
Our Orange County office in Irvine, California, is merely a base of operations for a team of attorneys experienced in handling national business and commercial law matters. We encourage you to schedule an appointment to discuss how our firm can help your business succeed.