Named a Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ in the legal field, which is given to just 2.5% of attorneys nationwide, Anthony Geraci is the managing shareholder of Geraci in charge of firm strategy and development of Geraci’s team and culture. He is skilled in mortgage lending and securities law and has authored numerous articles on real estate finance and security subjects. Mr. Geraci is a leader in creating national mortgage pools and mortgage funds as well as sophisticated net branching arrangements among several mortgage companies.
Over the past two years, Mr. Geraci’s focus has shifted from practicing law to growing the firm as a whole. He spends most of his time in multiple departments, spearheading problems, and working with department heads on running their teams. Mr. Geraci has stepped back from managing the firm as a whole and spends more of his time building the media and consulting sides of Geraci LLP. His vision is to grow the firm to 100 by 2025. What does that mean exactly? 100 attorneys and 100 consultants. Mr. Geraci is a prolific speaker and has spoken at several national conferences. His vision is to provide value and peace of mind to all Geraci clients nationwide.
In his free time, Mr. Geraci is a coach to his 8 year old son’s baseball team. He has a passion for baseball and loves working with his son. Mr. Geraci believes in teaching the kids teamwork and helping grow their baseball skills – a win is just icing on top of the cake! Mr. Geraci is also an active member and a member of the board of directors of EO (Entrepreneurs Organization) and spends time traveling and learning from entrepreneurs globally.
Books currently reading
Relentless. Extreme Ownership, & Scaling Up
Word that best describes you
Most prized possession
I listen to everything, and sometimes all at once. My music depends on my mood. If I had to decide, I would go with Guns N Roses, Better Than Ezra, Live and Immortal Technique
I love to read, play video games, and build legos with my kids
Pulp Fiction, Eurotrip, and Shawshank Redemption
When not working
With a drink and a buddy trying to solve the world’s problems
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat. "I don't much care where—" said Alice. "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat. "—so long as I get SOMEWHERE," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
If you had one wish
I would wish to understand
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- J.D., Chapman University School of Law, cum laude
- B.A., History, Auburn University, cum laude
- U.S. Bancorp
- Option One Mortgage Corporation
- New Century Mortgage
- FCI Lender Services, Inc.
- Dimension One Spas, Inc.
Associations & Memberships
- International Infectious Diseases Institute, Board of Directors
- Board of Directors, Entrepreneurs Organization (EO)
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
- 2015 Top Attorney – Banking, OCMetro and Coast Magazine
- Speaker, American Association of Private Lenders
- Representation of several mortgage lenders and other companies in the creation of over ten billion dollars in private equity offerings
- $100 mm Representation of U.S. Bancorp in drafting several custom loan documentation packages
- Representation of the largest renovation mortgage lender in the creation of a new private offering
- [COVID-19] Force Majeure Contract Clauses
- [COVID-19] California Judicial Council Issues New Rules on Evictions and Judicial Foreclosures
- [COVID-19] Where We’re At, and Where We’re Going
- [COVID-19] A Letter from Anthony Geraci on Remote Work
- Geraci LLP Ranked No. 1861 on the Inc. 5000
- Court Decisions Placing Limits on CFPB Claims Authority
- New TRID Rule Causes Growing Pains
- Exploring Your Options when a Commercial Borrower Defaults: A Case Study
- Proud winners of the second California MBA, weekly Brand Ambassador drawing