Kyle Niewoehner, Esq.
AttorneyBanking and Finance
Kyle Niewoehner is a Transactional Attorney in the Banking and Finance department. Mr. Niewoehner graduated from Georgetown University Law Center where he was published in The Tax Lawyer law journal. Prior to joining the Geraci transactional team, Mr. Niewoehner worked on over 1,400 loan transactions. As part of his work at Geraci providing dedicated service to clients, Mr. Niewoehner drafts custom loan documents, advises clients on title issues, reviews document templates, and prepares complex modifications, among other services. In addition, Mr. Niewoehner has experience in default-related legal services including foreclosure, forbearances, and loss mitigation, as well as lender compliance.
- Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government summa cum laude from Patrick Henry College, Purcellville, Virginia
- Dealing with Title Insurance on Cross-Collateralized Transactions
- Debunking Myths about Loan Participations
- Why You Should Consider a Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Negotiating Mechanic’s Lien Coverage for Construction Projects
- What is an ALTA Extended Title Policy?
- Usury Law 101: 5 Things to Know about Usury
- Loan Subordination 101: A Lender’s Guide
- Is Your Loan a Business Purpose Loan?
- Understanding Loan Participation Agreements
- Preemptive Challenges to NonJudicial Foreclosure Barred by Ninth Circuit
- Navigating the Rental Income Lockbox
- [COVID-19] How Commercial Lenders Should Navigate this Mortgage Crisis
- [COVID-19] Middle Market Hit with Increased Borrowing Costs
- [COVID-19] California Eviction Moratorium Leaves Unresolved Problems for Landlords and Lenders
- [COVID-19] Modification vs. Forbearance in the Age of COVID-19
- What Is an SNDA, and Why Does It Matter?
- What You Need to Know about Consumer Bridge Loans
- Selecting a Trustee for a Deed of Trust
- Supreme Court Will Decide if Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Should be Applied to Nonjudicial Foreclosure