Senior Vice President,
Marketing and Media
Lesley Boyd is the Senior Vice President for Marketing and Media at Geraci LLP. Ms. Boyd is responsible for strategizing and implementing overall marketing campaigns for Geraci Law Firm’s three main practice areas, while setting and managing revenue goals for Geraci Media’s Conferences, Media Services, and in-house magazine. Her duties include budget management, overseeing performance-based media campaigns, brand management, third-party vendor management, maintaining client relationships, ensuring branding consistency, and managing teams for both groups.
Prior to accepting her role at Geraci LLP, Ms. Boyd was a long-term contributing writer for Attorney at Law Magazine and managed her own freelance writing and marketing firm with clients ranging from entertainment to the health and fitness industries.
- Darlene Hernandez, Esq. Joins Geraci LLP as Senior Litigation Associate Attorney
- Geraci Law Firm Ranks No. 181 on the Inaugural 2020 Inc. 5000 Series: California
- Announcement: Dennis R. Baranowski, Esq. Promoted to Firm Partner
- American Association of Private Lenders Announces New Ownership
- Kevin Kim, Esq. Accepted into Forbes Business Council