Senior Vice President,
Marketing and Media
Lesley Boyd is the Senior Vice President for Marketing and Media at Geraci LLP. Ms. Boyd is responsible for strategizing and implementing overall marketing campaigns for Geraci Law Firm’s three main practice areas, while setting and managing revenue goals for Geraci Media’s Conferences, Media Services, and in-house magazine. Her duties include budget management, overseeing performance-based media campaigns, brand management, third-party vendor management, maintaining client relationships, ensuring branding consistency, and managing teams for both groups.
Prior to accepting her role at Geraci LLP, Ms. Boyd was a long-term contributing writer for Attorney at Law Magazine and managed her own freelance writing and marketing firm with clients ranging from entertainment to the health and fitness industries.
What do you like to do in your free time?
I don't have too much free time, so I try to spend as much as possible with my daughter. When she's not around, though, I like to go on mini adventures to random beaches, to the mountains, to see the strangest things in CA I can find online. Depends on the day and my mood.
What is your favorite TV show, movie, and band/artist?
Right now, I'm really into the show Yellowstone - so good!
My favorite movie is Casablanca. I love classic movies like that.
My favorite band/artist ... this one is tough. I'm all in on country at the moment, so I enjoy Justin Moore, Thomas Rhett, Chris Lane and the classic artists like Garth Brooks and Reba McEntire.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
There are so many things I would love to change. But, if there was a way to guarantee every child had enough to eat, that would be a great start.
If you could be any candy, what candy would you be and why?
I would be a SweetTart: infer from that what you wish!
- Nema Daghbandan, Esq., and Melissa Martorella, Esq., Selected as 2020 Southern California Rising Stars
- Marisol Nagata, Esq. Joins Geraci LLP as Senior Bankruptcy Associate Counsel
- Darlene Hernandez, Esq. Joins Geraci LLP as Senior Litigation Associate Attorney
- Geraci Law Firm Ranks No. 181 on the Inaugural 2020 Inc. 5000 Series: California
- Announcement: Dennis R. Baranowski, Esq. Promoted to Firm Partner
- American Association of Private Lenders Announces New Ownership
- Kevin Kim, Esq. Accepted into Forbes Business Council