Lindsay Anderson, Esq.
AttorneyBanking and Finance
Lindsay Anderson joined Geraci Law Firm in the Banking and Finance department in September 2018. Ms. Anderson’s experience includes preparing commercial, residential, and construction loan documents. She has experience representing lenders and brokers. Ms. Anderson has drafted assignments, extensions, modifications, and subordination agreements.
Ms. Anderson is a 2018 graduate of the University of California, Irvine School of Law. While in law school, she participated in the Community and Economic Development Clinic as a team leader. She helped a group of mobile home park residents apply for financing, prepare for ownership, and purchase their mobile home park so that they could ensure their housing will remain affordable in the years to come. She also helped a community group negotiate with the city of Santa Ana so that they could create a community land trust.
Prior to law school, Ms. Anderson obtained her Bachelor of Arts in History/Law and Society from the University of California, Riverside in 2014. She was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society as a junior in 2013. In 2014, she was given the Dean Loda Mae Davis Commencement Award which recognizes a graduating woman for her outstanding participation in campus activities, leadership in campus organizations, and academic achievement. She also was privileged to serve as President of the UC Riverside chapter of Golden Key International Honour Society.
What do you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy reading for pleasure, exploring new places, and trying unique foods. I also love spending time with my kittens Max and Gabby.
What is your favorite TV show, movie, and band/artist?
TV show: Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist
Band/Artist: The Wombats
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would tackle the issue of animals in captivity. While we cannot just throw open the gates of the zoo or simply release killer whales that were born in captivity into the ocean, there are steps that we can take to better care for these animals and to give them a life that more closely resembles what they would experience in the wild.
If you could be any candy, what candy would you be and why?
I would be an Everlasting Gobstopper – essentially a jaw breaker that changes colors and flavors – because I am reliable but I can still surprise you.
- University of California, Riverside (2014) – B.A. in History/Law and Society
- University of California, Irvine School of Law (2018)
- Construction Loan Considerations: Five Best Practices for Lenders
- What’s Wrong with Exceptions on Your Title Insurance Policy?
- The Key to Avoiding Funding Delays
- Title Insurance Protections for Lenders in California
- The Impact of Cannabis Legalization on U.S. Real Estate
- Loan Agreement Basics: A Guide to Who’s Who in a Loan
- 5 Things New Lenders Should Know About Hard Money Loans
- 5 Types of Guarantees
- Opportunity Zones – A Great Opportunity for Bridge Lenders
- Hard Money Loan Types for Rental Properties
- Multifamily Commercial Real Estate Consistently Proves Its Worth