Vice President, Marketing
Ruby Keys is the Vice President of Geraci Media. She joined Geraci LLP in 2015 as the Marketing Coordinator for Geraci Law Firm. As she enters her 6th year with Geraci, she is now the Vice President of Geraci Media, a full service marketing agency, which caters to the Non-Conventional Lending space. Geraci Media was founded in 2016 and began as an event line. Ruby has helped grow and manage Geraci Media to where they now host both in-person and virtual conferences, produce a monthly magazine for Loan Originators, and offer marketing services for lenders nationwide. Ruby Keys is a graduate from Vanguard University with a degree in Marketing and Public Relations. She is very happy to have found a place where her talents and education are put to use and loves being a part of the growth at Geraci.
What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I love to play tennis, travel, take spin classes, spend time with friends, family and my pup, Piper!
What is your favorite TV show or movie?
I don’t have a favorite TV show or movie, however, I’m a sucker for The Bachelor and Romantic Comedies (corny, I know, but it’s not serious and helps me unwind from the day).
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would love to fix the poverty problem in the world. It’s heartbreaking to see what goes on in third world countries.
Vanguard University (B.A. in Communications- emphasis in Marketing/Public Relations)
Associations & Memberships
- American Association of Private Lenders
- California Mortgage Bankers Association
- California Mortgage Association
- Branding & Communication Trends for 2017 (AAPL Conference 2016)
- Marketing: Dominating the Conversation (Activate Conference 2017)
- Marketing to Different Generations (Innovate Conference 2018)
- How to Allocate Your Marketing Dollars in 2019 (Innovate Conference 2019)