Tae Kim, Esq.
AssociateCorporate and Securities
Tae Kim is a Corporate and Securities Attorney whose practice involves advising clients on securities compliance in private and public offerings, fund designing, and preparing offering documents. Tae works closely with clients to establish mortgage funds, real estate acquisition funds, syndications, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and Qualified Opportunity Funds.
- J.D., The University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles
- Exploring Fiduciary Duties
- Update on Changes Affecting Qualified Opportunity Funds
- [COVID-19] Updating Offering Documents
- [COVID-19] What is a Side Letter?
- [COVID-19] Risk Factors Related to Mortgage and Non-Performing Loan Funds
- [COVID-19] Special Issues for Mortgage REITs during COVID-19 Outbreak
- The Effect of Rent Control Policies on Apartment REITs
- EB-5 Investors Rush to Get in before Pending Changes Take Effect
- Private Equity Firms Converting to C-Corp with Huge Upside
- Changes to EB-5 Program Could Increase Minimum Amount Invested
- Cold Storage Heating Up The Real Estate Investment Markets
- Lenders, Commercial Real Estate Owners, and Investors and the California Cannabis Business
- Roadblocks Could Derail EB5 Investment
- More Banks Working With Marijuana Businesses, Despite Federal Moves
- Senate Banking Committee Warns of Fintech Privacy Risks