Tom Hajda, Esq.
Tom Hajda is Of Counsel with the Geraci Law Firm. Mr. Hajda has over thirty years of experience providing advice with respect to consumer and business regulatory matters, compliance management, nationwide state licensing, governmental supervision and examination management, corporate governance, strategic acquisitions and other matters. He has designed and executed for clients regulatory compliance strategies, including Bank Secrecy Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Fair Housing Act, Privacy, and Information Security. Mr. Hajda advises financial institutions on a wide variety of other matters, including mortgage origination, mortgage servicing, and secondary market transactions. Mr. Hajda has assisted a number of financial institutions in creating and growing new business enterprises, including residential mortgage, commercial mortgage, real estate brokerage, property management and title insurance and settlement services.
- How Title Insurance Benefits All Parties to a Transaction
- Cannabis Outlook in 2021
- Section 1071 of the Dodd-Frank Act: A New Regulatory Chapter for Lenders
- CCPA Update – Extending Deadlines for Employees and Personnel of Other Businesses
- Three Proposed Rules to Amend the CFPB’s Ability to Repay Rule
- Federal Government Imposes National Eviction Moratorium Through the Remainder of 2020 – What You Need to Know
- California Passes AB 3088 – The Tenant, Homeowner, and Small Landlord Relief and Stabilization Act of 2020
- REIT Resiliency and Investment Strategy in the Coronavirus Era
- New Oregon COVID-19 Law – Q&A and Borrower Notice
- CCPA Update: Extending Deadlines for Employees and Personnel of Other Businesses
- Pandemic and Privacy Do Not Mix
- CFPB Issues Final Ruling to Raise Permanent HMDA Coverage Thresholds
- What to Do as a CIO to Prepare for Compliance with the CCPA