In this Webinar:
Geraci LLP’s The New Normal: Impacts in Lending series
Rental Loan programs were becoming a staple product in the private lending industry with a variety of terms and options available through institutional investors. Then COVID hit, decimating Wall Street and investor appetite for rental loans. As the economy reopens, rental loan products are coming back. In this webinar, our experts explain what to expect with rental loans in the new normal.
- What rental products are institutional investors interested in currently?
- What are the minimum borrower expectations for these loans?
- The processes of marketing a rental loan to your borrower base and expanding your loan portfolio options
- Underwriting rental loans
- Documenting a rental loan and understand investor expectations through documents
- Understanding the capital markets behind rental loans including loan sales, correspondent programs, and origination programs