Geraci LLP’s team of experts help navigate the contentious foreclosure process. We are able to act as non-judicial foreclosure trustee for the same flat fee price as non-attorney trustees.
We also advise lenders who are in the foreclosure process about how to navigate each and every step of the foreclosure process including how to mitigate borrower litigation and bankruptcy strategies.
Common Issues We Help With:
- General overview of the foreclosure process
- Understanding whether a nonjudicial foreclosure or judicial foreclosure is the best strategy for your situation
- Bidding strategies
- Understanding anti-deficiency laws
- Determining whether appointing a receiver makes sense
- Collecting rents through your Assignment of Rents
- Calculating payoff demands and reinstatement demands
- Understanding all relevant timelines when foreclosing
- Understanding what fees may be charged to the borrower throughout the foreclosure
When you need to foreclose, you will have peace of mind working with our team. Your ability to get your money back is our priority